The Call for Proposals is now closed..
Share Your Insight
GBTA is seeking industry professionals to contribute new ideas, solutions, and innovations for current issues and challenges that confront the travel industry. Our highest-rated presenters are people like you who have challenged conventional wisdom and/or are willing to share real lessons learned.
Convention attendees include corporate travel managers, consultants and industry suppliers from the airline, hotel, car, card, agency, and travel technology communities. Please note the audience also consists of both new and seasoned (10+ years in industry) professionals.
Proposals will be judged on:
- Are the ideas presented new and forward thinking?
- Are the concepts introduced useful and practical?
- Are learning objectives clearly defined?
- Are there opportunities for experiential learning interaction among and between participants?
- Is the scope appropriate to time limitations?
- Is the instructional design dynamic?
- Is there a demonstrated knowledge of the subject matter?
- Is there an indication of strong and creative presentation skills?
GBTA is especially interested in new and timely information on industry trends, techniques and best practices in the following areas:
- Data Analytics and Industry Trends
- Expense Management
- Leadership Development
- Risk Management
- Technology Innovations
- Convention breakout sessions are 60 minutes in duration.
- Sessions will be scheduled Monday, July 17, Tuesday, July 18 and Wednesday, July 19. Please do not submit a proposal unless you will be able to appear on any of the days.
- Sales pitches for products or services disguised as proposals will not be accepted.
- Session descriptions should be brief and align with content intended to be presented.
- GBTA requests permission to rebroadcast speaker image, printed materials, and/or voice and video recording in connection with the 2017 Convention. Speakers maintain presentation content copyrights.
- Working presentations outlines and/ or slide decks are subject to review. Presenters must use the approved GBTA template.
- Panel discussions are most effective when limited to no more than 3 participants.
- Presenting at a session will earn you 3 GTP®
- All presenters must register. Registration instructions and applicable fees are issued individually to presenters by GBTA. All travel expenses and any additional fees are the responsibility of the presenter(s).
Please contact Kelly Moffett, Manager, Professional Development at email@example.com
with any questions.
The deadline to submit a proposal is January 6, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.