GBTA Convention 2017 offers media unparalleled opportunities
to learn about the latest innovations and products in the business travel
industry and to hear first-hand from the professionals who manage business
travelers across the globe and the vendors that make safe, productive and
cost-effective travel possible. GBTA offers complimentary press registration.
Sunday, July 16
GBTA Broadcast Studio
Back for its third year, GBTA Media Day will move to the GBTA Broadcast Studio this year. The event will continue to feature back-to-back news announcements throughout the morning from top travel companies. The briefings will begin at 9 a.m., and this year media can watch both in-person and over live video.
The full schedule of participating companies will be announced on July 6, 2017.
Please contact GBTA Communications Director Colleen Gallagher for more information.
You can follow GBTA via social media while you are at the
show and all year long. Join the conversation with our official hashtag
Leading up to Convention we will be sharing behind the
scenes info, speaker announcements and more. Onsite you can expect live
coverage on Twitter for Center Stage, Convention Arena and select education
In addition to GBTA’s Media Day, press perks include:
- Join GBTA for a happy hour for reporters Monday evening. More details coming soon.
- Access to Convention Arena and Center Stage programming
- Access to most of the 80+ education sessions
- Access to the Expo – 400+ companies make up the largest business travel expo representing a variety of industry segments including hotel and hospitality, travel services, airlines, transportation services and technology. Each exhibitor will showcase and demonstrate new products and services created to improve the business travel experience and streamline travel management.
- Access to the GBTA Press Office – the press office will feature internet access, room to work quietly and conduct interviews as well as press materials from GBTA and exhibiting companies.
Press Office Hours
Sunday, July 16 – 12pm-5pm
Monday, July 17 – 8am – 5pm
Tuesday, July 18 – 8am – 5pm
Wednesday, July 29 – 8am – 3pm
GBTA Communications Director
+1 703 236 1133
GBTA Social Media & Communications Specialist
+1 703 236 1164