Sunday, August 12
GBTA Broadcast Studio
Back for its fourth year, GBTA Media Day will return to the GBTA Broadcast Studio this year. The event will continue to feature back-to-back news announcements throughout the morning from top travel companies. The briefings will begin at 9 a.m., and this year media can watch both in-person and over live video. Onsite, a viewing area nearby the Studio will be set up for reporters and participating companies will be sent over to this area after their announcement to answer any reporter questions. Breakfast and coffee will also be served.
The full schedule of participating companies will be announced on August 2, 2018.
Please contact GBTA Communications Director Colleen Gallagher for more information.
You can follow GBTA via social media while you are at the show and all year long. Join the conversation with our official hashtag #GBTA2018
Leading up to Convention we will be sharing behind the scenes info, speaker announcements and more. Onsite you can expect live coverage on twitter for Center Stage, Convention Arena and select education sessions.
In addition to GBTA’s Media Day, press perks include:
- Join GBTA for a happy hour for reporters. More details coming soon.
- Access to Convention Arena and Center Stage programming
- Access to most of the 80+ education sessions
- Access to the Expo – 400+ companies make up the largest business travel expo representing a variety of industry segments including hotel and hospitality, travel services, airlines, transportation services and technology. Each exhibitor will showcase and demonstrate new products and services created to improve the business travel experience and streamline travel management.
- Access to the GBTA Press Office – the press office will feature internet access, room to work quietly and conduct interviews as well as press materials from GBTA and exhibiting companies.
Press Office Hours
Sunday, August 12 – 12pm-5pm
Monday, August 13 – 8am – 5pm
Tuesday, August 14 – 8am – 5pm
Wednesday, August 15 – 8am – 3pm
Vice President, Communications
+1 703 236 1133
+1 703 236 1164