Convention Education Session Review Process
All education sessions will be presented under one of the following topics:
- Accommodations (includes transient, long-term housing and home sharing)
- Career and Personal Development (includes leadership, sales, health and wellness)
- Data Analytics & Distribution
- Human Resources & Stakeholder Management (includes communication, policy, DEI initiatives)
- Meetings & Events
- Payment Solutions
- Procurement & Sourcing (includes cost control)
- Risk Management/Duty of Care
- Technology/Innovation (includes AI and machine learning)
- Transportation & Mobility (includes air, ground and rail transportation)
Education Session Proposal Review Process
- All proposals are submitted into a double-blinded review process that is completed by a group of volunteers, made up of your industry peers (business travel experts and representatives of the GBTA membership), who are a part of a Peer Review Council (PRC).
- The proposals are then twice scored by the PRC, followed by an in-person meeting to discuss all the proposals at length and make the final selections for the education program.
- Members of the PRC do not have the ability to score their own presentation submissions.
- If you are interested in volunteering for the Peer Review Council to review proposal submissions, please email email@example.com.