Corporate Travel Team Program
The Corporate Travel Team Program was introduced to help companies like yours bring more of your travel buyer team to GBTA Convention. The Corporate Travel Team Program provides value to your investment while making it easier for your organization to reach its business goals.
Here’s how it works:
Organizations will receive unlimited complimentary buyer registrations after four (4) paid registrations. Attendees must be active, direct members of GBTA to qualify.
Organizations bringing 4+ buyers to Convention 2024 will receive:
- $100 off the current registration rate for the first four (4) paid buyer member registrations
- COMPLIMENTARY (free!) registrations for the fifth and beyond (5-10) paid buyer member registrations
- CTTP attendees must all be direct members to qualify for the CTTP discount. If you are not a current GBTA MEMBER, you must add membership during the registration process, this fee is $345. The code provided will zero out the Full Convention price leaving a balance of $345 for your Buyer (Direct) Membership.
- Preferred housing at the Convention 2024 HQ hotels (limited availability – early registration is strongly recommended)
- Complimentary meeting room for 1 hour on a day of your choice during Convention (based on availability, does not come with F&B and/or AV)
- One Reserved table for your team at both Main Stage Lunches
Training for 2024 and Beyond. Ensure your entire team is prepared for the future of business travel.
The GBTA Convention 2024 educational program is designed to give you personalized, actionable takeaways for your specific travel or meetings management program.
Address Company Needs.
Our Expo floor will feature exhibitors from around the world, each offering time or cost-saving solutions or benefits designed to improve employee satisfaction or safety. Find the right tools for your organizational needs.
Bring your entire team
for an affordable price with the Corporate Travel Team Program.
CTTP Frequently Asked Questions
How does my company reserve a meeting room or lunch table?
Fill out the CTTP Participation Form as indicated above and a GBTA Event Manager will be in touch to reserve these items within 10-14 business days. Please note: if the Main Stage table is not full, your team could be combined with another company that is also participating in the program.